Wednesday, August 24, 2005

A Post Just for the Hell of It

OK, so there was this great song in the movie The Cannonball Run that went "Just For the Hell of It," and you know, I always kinda liked that song. Not to mention that movie. Kinda fun in that throwback nostalgic way toward the early '80s, when Farrah Fawcett's tits jiggling around was fun for everyone--gays and straights alike! (I still have a Farrah poster hanging in my office at AVN Online.)

Anyway, one of the things that I love most about living in L.A. are the palm trees. See, we didn't have these back in Pennsylvania, and the only time I got to see them was when my family would go on vacaton to Florida, and I always thought they were the coolest things ever. So, of course, when I got to L.A., I was happy to be in the company of palm trees again. I've recently started taking a series of photographs of them as well, which I may one day publish in a book. Anyway, that's pretty much all I wanted to say today: that palm trees are cool! :)

Well, OK, palm trees aren't the only things that are cool. So are cowboys! I missed the L.A. Gay Rodeo this year, but I'll probably go for sure next year. Ain't nothin' like a good ol' boy to get those juices flowing--like this here new country-western singer Keith Anderson. Slurrrpp! I mean, check him out!
This stud could stick his spur in me anytime! And his music ain't too bad either. Something about him just makes me want to walk up to him and say, "Howdy pard'ner."

OK, looks like I'm getting a little carried away today, so I best be running along now. Tonight I'm going to the world premiere of Margaret Cho's new concert film Assassin, and she's going to be there, so hopefully tomorrow I'll have a picture to post of me with her!

XOXO,
Hollywood Ken

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counters
Free Site Counter